♥ you're beautiful, cheer up ♥

i'm back!

updates everyday

got something to say? leave a comment anywhere

Saturday 5 April 2014

KARA's Jiyoung writes letter for fans



Jiyoung has withdrawn from KARA and plans to study abroad in London. She uploaded a handwritten message for her fans on Instagram.

Translation of the letter:
-------
Hi, Kang Ji Young here,

I want to tell you my heart, so please listen to me
reading the artcles from the past five days, you may have known now that I am leaving for the UK.
I'm a little scared, because I will be living alone without my friends or staff members to support me. I'm really busy these days and really happy about my situation, so please don't worry.
I plan on reading a lot of books and study english as well as get some travelling experience, after I've developed and grown I will be able to return as a wonderful adult.
Don't forget the day that I will return, please wait for me.
You have given me so much love, I will do my best in return.
I apologize for the inconveniece I have caused in the news articles.
Don't worry about me from now on, please be healthy and happy.
Take care, and always be happy!
Please continue to encourage and support me, thank you.
 -------

Top netizen comments:

[+30, -5] Analysis: study and play in the UK and come back to Korea when out of money

[+545, -40] Not interested

[+485, -22] Yes!!!

[+171, -10] She joined a girl group at 15 after two weeks of training and made huge money in Japan which is good. But she then end up getting into a good Korean university through exemption while studying a little whenever she likes, this is why people hate her, its ruining other students who study hard.

[+203, -5] What about your university in Korea that you got in?? What about the kids whos place in the school you stole through exemption??? Will you pay them back???



No comments:

Post a Comment